If you are unable to see your projects please follow the steps below or watch this video:
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR YOUR COMPUTER (for Mobiles/Tablets scroll below)
1) Click on the Lock Icon in the top-left corner of the URL in browser.
2) For Chrome and Edge browsers, click on "Cookies”. For Firefox browser, click on "Clear cookies and site data”.
3) Select "appcoder.plezmo.com" in the popup of the listed links, and then click "Remove".
4) Select “plezmoapplab.z30.web.core.windows.net/browserMain.html” in the popup of the listed links, and then click "Remove".
5) Now Enter URL“https://appcoder.plezmo.com”
6) Refresh the page (Press CTRL+SHIFT+R on your keyboard).
7) To confirm that cookies are cleaned up successfully, make sure that URL reads “appcoder.plezmo.com”. Following image shows up on your screen
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR YOUR MOBILES/TABLETS
1) Open the Chrome App on your Android phone or tablet
2) In the top right corner menu, tap More
3) Select History, then Clear browsing data
4) Choose a time range (to delete everything, select All time)
5) Check the boxes for "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files"
6) Click the Clear data button