You can use the App Development Module with subtitles in different languages.
1) Start playing a topic video in your course. If you hover over the video, you will notice the CC option in the bottom.
2) Click on the CC button to enable the English subtitles for the video. This is useful for students who know English but will benefit from also looking at the subtitles for better understanding.
3) If you wish to change the language of the subtitles, click on the Settings button and click on Subtitles/CC.
4) Choose Auto-translate (this option is available automatically so may not be available for some videos)
5) From the list choose the language for auto translation of subtitles
Your video subtitles will automatically start showing in your language of choice.