Start a new topic

Password Textbox

HOW CAN WE CHANGE THE PASSWORD ALPHABETS INTO BULLET MARKS OR STAR AS SOON AS THE APP USER WILL TYPE HIS PASSWORD IN THE TEXT-BOX?

just create a label and type the following code in that label area

<input type="password" id="password" class="plezmo-input-text" style="width:250px;">

1 person likes this

Sir I have an another problem .... sir I am not getting the option to type in my Label and some of my buttons!!

plz help me sir

you can restart your plezmo app.

or

take a backup of your all project and then reinstall plezmo

although I have never phase this problem

1 person likes this

Sir I want to ask that .... if any user is typing it's Email in a section and on that email my app have to send an OTP.... How can we do that please help sir...

You need third party support.

OK, I will let you know a reliable third party as soon as possible otherwise I will create it for you.

Don't worry.

because there are no third party support plezmo.Give me few days I will help you.

Thank you.

contact me

1 person likes this

Respected Ashutosh Sir, 

Thank you for your help and guidance!

Sir, I need help today ...

1 person likes this

Sir can you please send me the coding (like we do in the Plezmo app), for an application in which an Individual can post his things like I am doing here (like in blogs and tweeters) and other people can see it and comment on it... sir please help me

And sir if I am making a Login page .... how can I code that so that the app can check if the username and password are correct?

Sorry Sir for disturbing you .... but can you help me this time ... I will be very grateful to you sir... 

Definately. It will take few days to setup it. If you can wait than i can do that so
I will try to answer your all questions. Happy coding ☺️☺️

hello, I am sorry because i can n't help you because plezmo is not loading my data that send mail.

ai.plezmo.com is missing in 1st img i.e. plezmo restricted me to mail where as in 2nd img mail sended to me succesfully.

Sir my email is anuragjha9th@gmail.com 

Sir can you post me the images on that?!?

Waiting for your reply!

Login to post a comment