Start a new topic

Not completing curriculum in the course

Hi i just completed FOUNDATION COURSE FOR IOT my father paid 30000 for the course 25000 for core kit and  and other for course and in the course at the start they showed us a  curriculum they said we will learn AIM machine learning Ml & C++ coding language we will make a  game with python and all projects from core kit and only 2 projects were done from core kit and there was no C++ language teached and only we did with python is we made a button nothing else,and after completing the course I didn't got the certificate.I request to plezmo to don't do like this plezmo is a good platform to code but this thing will make plezmo down the parents are trusting you that you will teach their kids coding and AIM machine learning but nothing you do if you can't complete the curriculum then don't show fake dreams to children.Your courses are very costly that no one can pay for it but you show advertisements and create interest in kids mind and they ask their parents and force them to pay for the course.And many parents don't have thousands of salary means they don't get salary of lakh rupees they get 1000 or 10000 or 30000 for month they have to waste their salary on courses.Your educators are good the knowledge from the course is also good,I am only requesting that don't show fake adds that your child will learn C++ AIM ML.

PLEASE                                                                                                                                                          REGARDS 

ONE OF YOUR USER                                                                                                                                        AND STUDENT