Start a new topic

Excuetion aborted

I tried to create a slam book with the help of a community project but in all community project are not creating lists and show all text as an invalid list . I am aslo sharing a screen recording for better understanding.
mp4

Please reply me
Hi plezmo team. Please reply me. It had been 8 days to be posted my problem on this platform but no one is replying . Reply me so that I can continue my project. It has been struck for 8 days. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Hey hi, 

Can you please share the project zip with us?

Hi I am so sorry but problem is solved now . It was due any code mistake Thank you

It's ok. Good to hear that. Happy coding with Plezmo.

Hi ! Plezmo team . My project also started facing same problem . So please help me to get rid of it . I am sharing zip file of the project . Kindly check and reply me as soon as possible
zip

Hi just went through your code... While creating the empty list in cloud data you need to specify the empty list in cloud key value store.

Below is the snapshot which helps you in correcting the code.

Kindly add the corrected blocks in your code & recheck it.

Thanks a lot. It is working. I also want to ask you that can we show all elements of lists at once . Or can say something similar to whatsapp or plezmo support . If yes, then please provide me code or method / way . Thank you Waiting for your reply

hi . I  had set the same code that you have sent in my other project but i do not know what is happening . I am sharing zip file . kindly also check it.  Do not forget to give me answer of my previous post . please reply me as soon as possible as I had to send the project in the competition till  Monday. 

thank you

hope you reply soon.

zip
(77.1 KB)

Hi can you explain the project you are doing so that i can help you out..

Yes. I am creating a app to help unemploymed people . People can give the information about them and people who need workers cam contact to them. And I also want to add more function in it like the people can also chat to the unemployties and no other person could read this chat . I want to create something like this . Have you identified the above problem of my previous post . Please give me solution as soon as possible because I have to create this project today as tomorrow is the last of competition for entry . Please reply me as soon as possible

Hi I have shared the zip file which help in doing the code further.

zip
(77.1 KB)
Hi .. yes it is working . Thank you . Thank you so much. Can you please also tell . I also want to ask you that can we show all elements of lists at once . Or can say something similar to whatsapp or plezmo support.

Hi , yes you can show all elements of lists in label.. You need to follow the same process as you had made to show the name .

Login to post a comment