Start a new topic
Solved

know info about submit the application for competition .

hi, I don't know where to submit the application made for the ATL STUDENT APP INNOVATION CHALLENGE 2020. If possible please tell me the detailed information regarding it. I would be looking forward to a fast response.

thank you

Hi  Jivitesh, Log in to app.. Go to community section...search and select the project you have published & Select the project, you will find delete option to delete it from the community.

Sorry , I am also a student like you who have a many quires amd problem with the application I had to sent in competition. I also need help . Actually I was looking whether my quire is answered or not . Then o saw this forum and I think I should help . And please go and check my forum and help me . I really need help. I also has to submit my entry in competition till tomorrow. Sorry I can't able to help you. Heartfelt apology.
Madam, I have few queries. I was preparing my app for competition but by mistake shared in community. How to delete it now from community projects
My pleasure

thanks

Please tell me how to export and import a file. Can you please share a vedio of its

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment