Start a new topic

Form

Dear Sir/Maam I have an query that can we upload a link in our apps . The link pf Google forms means when the click it they directly can go to the Google form in their browsers Hope to see the revert soon Thanks Regards

Hi Rasleen , we are very happy to know you are tinkering around the app which you created with us . As of now we don't support the any Hyperlink in the app . But surely we will be updating this in the future 

1 person likes this
Ok , Thanks for your reply. Hope to see this new and exciting feature. It will be a great help for me when this feature will be coming in the app. I really appreciate your all the efforts that you tried to make the app most useful with very helpful courses. I was really happy to see your plezmo animate , maths apps. It was really amazing. I hope that you will try to upload more new and amazing features. Thanks Regards
I have one more query. I want to ask that I got to know about the competition. in the rules it was written that a teacher should be there . So is it necessary that the teacher should be the employee of the atl school. If the student is not a student of atl school , then can't it participate in it? Hope to see the revert soon. Thanks

Dear Rasleen,

For any queries regarding the contest, please contact the AIM team in this regard.

1 person likes this
Ok can you please tell that from where can I contact the AIM team.

You can contact them via their website https://aim.gov.in/

Thanks

Yes i tried to find in this but not able to . Can you help me out
Actually the link that you sent is of other competition according to me . The competition about i am talking is different. I received a email regarding different competition. There are two different competition organized by them. So I am talking about another one. The one which will end on 5th November. The link you have sent for will end on 28 october
Please help me out
Okay thanks
But the competition is accepting entries but the last date is written 15 October so am I eligible now .
Please help me out again .

Hi Rasleen,

There is just one competition and it is hosted by AIM so any queries regarding the competition could be sent to the AIM team directly. Sorry about the confusion. 

Thanks

Ok thanks
Login to post a comment