Start a new topic

my important app is not opening

i was working on app development and then i came out and after 10 minutes when i open it is loading and loading and loading and opening my app. it is very important for me 

1 person has this problem

Hi, you can try reloading it again

how can i reload it

how can i reload my project

Hi, You can close the plezmo app, then open it once again and select and open  the project that you have made.

it is not opening . there is inter school competition of app development help me

last date is 17 oct 2020

Hi , You need to tell me whether plezmo app is not loading or your created app?

It is loading but not opening

Hi, Can you check the version of your app. Latest version of the App 4.8.2.    If  version  is 4.8.2.   Download 4.8.2 version from the plezmo website install it manually. If still does not work can you share the screenshot of it.

hello,

I am not able to open my app, it's just loading and loading 

Is there any way you could help me out?

Hi, please follow the above steps mentioned , Check the version of your app. Latest version of the App 4.8.2. If version is 4.8.2. Download 4.8.2 version from the plezmo website install it manually.  and also ensure that your system meets requirements.   https://support.plezmo.com/support/solutions/articles/65000048767-supported-platforms  .  

If still does not work can you share the screenshot of it.

You can export it and open in appcoder. Plezmo. Com My problem has not been solved might be because I have used hindi language in it
I have created an another app and after publishing it as Android app Link is not working I got the link today in morning

Hi Ashutosh, This link is for Android App or apk file. This file is to be installed and opened on android phone or  android supported device. 

Login to post a comment