Start a new topic

Plezmo Coding

Sir, can you please tell the code to start and stop the timer. I am not understanding how to do it. Please reply

Your efforts will be appreciated. Hoping for the best
Yours faithfully,
Pavan

Hi, kindly find the below code for start & end of timer. Below code  written is simple & for your reference.

1 person likes this

Dear Sir/Madam First of all a great round of applause and appreciation and a lots of thanks.

But I want a timer in which when the game starts it turns on and when the game is over it stops and gets showen on a label.

Hoping for the best

Yours faithfully,

Pavan

Dear Sir/Madam

Can you please the code for the following:

There are three textbox and I want the user to type any two numbers in the first two textbox and I want him only to write the percent of the numbers he has typed. I am not getting how to find the percentage, if the percent is right how to go to the next appscreen, if the percent is wrong tell him to enter a right percent, if somebody directly presses the submit button without entering anything, or if he directly presses the submit button with entering only alphabets, how to setup the timer, scoreboard and the lives for the game.

Yours faithfully,

Pavan

Hi, you can check in the community section you have lot of App created with timer, lives, scores 

For ex: "CLICKER GAME", in that you can find coding made for timer, scores & lives.

1 person likes this

Dear Sir/Madam I have checked that also but I am not getting the codes. I hope you will help me.

Yours faithfully,

Pavan

Hi sir, can you share the zip file of your code or screen shot of your codes & App.

So that we can check the errors

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment