Start a new topic
Solved

Facing some issues

Dear Sir/ Ma'am 
I am having some problems in my account , please help me  - 
1. I had made an account in plezmo with my another email id and my nick name of that account is shown wrong .

2. I had registered myself for teacher training course and was going to do that course on my same account so when the verification of names , phone numbers pop up in front of me, It showed me another name.

3. As it was showing another name in my same account so i made a new account with my registered email id and then the name was showing correct , I attempted the course , When i was opening the certificate it told me that the school name is not there. The certificate cant be generated. i have entered my school name but then also its showing me school name is not there. 

4. After doing the course , i tried to export my projects from my previous account into my device and then import to my new account from which i attempted the course but it was not importing. 

Hello,

1 and 3. Follow the steps provided here:

https://support.plezmo.com/support/solutions/articles/65000170194-how-do-i-get-my-course-certificate-

(Note: this has been updated to address feedback from other teachers)

Step-2 mentions how to update the school name (& nickname) and download certificate.

4. Are you using  appcoder.plezmo.com for both you accounts?

The desktop is different and projects from appcoder.plezmo.com cannot be imported into it.

1 person likes this
Ok thanks , I have got my certificate yesterday. Ok , the projects can't be imported . Thanks for the information.
Yes i am using appcoder.plezmo.com for both of my accounts.

Hello,

Can you let us know what error you are getting while importing the project?

Login to post a comment