Start a new topic

Unable to execute my web app after completion of my tutorial assisted project

I have created my web app from the tutorial provided, but while executing, I am unable to enter as a teacher in the TEACHER ACCESS. What Username and password to be used. Message showing Incorrect username and password.

2 people have this problem

pl. guide me we should create  or develop e home work and class work  then we have to go for tutorial work

before completing the steps on to complete the course for certification

we have to create app on e homework and classwork

or

directly we have to go for to complete the course for certification

I m getting error as i execute the tutorial app. I am unable to log in as teacher. Kindly help

I have created my web app from the tutorial provided, but while executing, I am unable to enter as a teacher in the TEACHER ACCESS. What Username and password to be used. Message showing Incorrect username and password.

Hi, while executing the App what username & password you had created for teacher access same to you be used in webapp created.

How to create user name and password for teacher login?aDo we need to first store in cloud date?. For the first time user too?

Hi when you execute the app for the first time.

When click on Teacher access, you will get a message as you are logging in as first time as shown in pic below

After entering the Username & password, it will be same Username & password to be entered when you create webapp.

I am able to execute my E-homework app.

Thanks

1 person likes this

I am still unable to execute my project. And its also not showing first time user. While executing for first time and also in Web app its showing the same message as attached. Do I need to do the tutorial again and how. Kindly give a solution.

I could debug my problem. I have to store value in the cloud data everytime while in my project section, when I am executing it. Then I can go to my webapp and use the same id and password.

Login.jpeg
(140 KB)

1 person likes this

Thank You so much Plezmo Support Team. 

Now even I am able to execute my web app. Thank you Plezmo Support Team

Login to post a comment