Start a new topic

Generation of Certificate

Dear Sir/ madam,

I have completed teacher training certificate program and created eHomework app through the steps by using  Activation code but certificate is not generated till now.

withRegards,

Er. G. K. Azad

4 people have this problem

Hello,

Follow the steps provided here:

https://support.plezmo.com/support/solutions/articles/65000170194-how-do-i-get-my-course-certificate-

(Note: this has been updated to address feedback from other teachers)

Step-2 mentions how to update the school name and download certificate.

Your record already shows the school name. Please relogin to coder.plezmo.com to get updated certificate. Relogging is important for the certificate to be updated

1 person likes this

i am not able to download the certificate though i have submitted the school name and have  completed the e classwork and homework project .please guide

regards.

Deepa Garg

NEW ERA SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL

Thank you so much 

My issue is solved

I got my certificate

Thanks for being extra kind and supporting

Dear Sir/ madam,

I have completed teacher training certificate program and created eHomework app through the steps by using  Activation code but certificate is not generated till now.

Subhash Garg

Link : https://coder.plezmo.com/profiles/subhash

@Gkazad, you have to do normal click, not right click.

I have completed Coding and App development webinar and completed the course as well. But I am unable to download the certificate. Kindly assist.

My registered mail id is fdrouich-asd@amitydubai.ae and School name is Amity School Dubai.

@mr. Prashant Ambardekar Blank downloaded on right click
@Mr. Prashant Ambardekar But sir that not show my name and school name, that is SAMPLE CERTIFICATE

I can see that "certificate.pdf is download in Chrome" message at the bottom. Did you check it?

@mr.Prashant Ambardekar, Sir I m sharing screen....

If you are logged in, you should see the Share button on the profile

share.png
(87.5 KB)

Do you see a hand cursor when you hover the certificate? Are you sure you are logged in? Please send a screen shot of 

@ Mr. Prashant Ambardekar sir,   no sir, downloading link is not active to download certificate. please help me, please download and sen me on my registered email gkazad@gmail.com or whatsapp on 9454151679.

with regards,

Er. G. K. "Azad"

Hello Albin - are you not able to download your certificate? The certificate thumbnail is visible in your coder profile page.

One thing you can try is open a private (incognito) window in the browser and try to open the coder profile and login.

Login to post a comment