Start a new topic

wrong password in ehomework app

Pl help in this regard as i am getting this message of wrong password whereas i am entering it for the first time.

Have you completed the tutorial and saved the project, or checking from within the tutorial?

Do let us know

Team Plezmo

I have completed and saved the project..

Pls help me out regard I am not able login ehomework app. It shows incorrect id or password.

1 person likes this

I am also facing the same problem.

Could you please check the cloud data tab in the tool box to see if there is any existing username password saved under teacher_login and password keys?

You can click on the three dots in the toolbox and access cloud data where you can see all the key-value pairs in a table.

If there is any existing data, please clear it by clicking on the delete icon next to the key-value pair, and save it.

Now try running the program again and you should be able to set a new username and password.

Do try it out and let us know if it works.

Thanks

Team Plezmo

Thank you team.. Now i can able to log in..

AFTER I AM CHANGING USERNAME AND PASSODE MANY PEOPLES CAN HANGE MY PASSWORD PLZ HELP MY PROJETS ARE ALSO NOT OPENING ONLY THE 3 DOTS ARE MOVING

Hi kindly refresh the browser & check again

I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES I THINK THAT FROM COURSES WHERE WE CREATE PROJECT SOMEONE HAS CHANGED SETTING SO THAT EVERY BODY IS HAVING PROBLEM

Please try to open the project by clicking on it, once opened you will be able to see the three dots in the toolbox where you can see the cloud data. If you are still not able to open the project please try  again by refreshing the page and then if it persists troubleshoot the problem.

Login to post a comment