Start a new topic

Coder Profile ON Plezmo Website & On The Desktop Plezmo App Does Not Match

Good evening!

I have been using the website of Plezmo for attending live classes, today I have downloaded the Desktop App and I logged in using my email ID (same as I did use for registering for this course) with my password.

I found my coder profile with nick name Baskii, but on the screen I have been bold out by watching all different science based app projects as my projects !

Coder Profile ON Plezmo Website & On The Desktop Plezmo App Does Not Match

This is a serious issue as I need to share my own apps to the community and for that I need to use also my coder profile from the Desktop App of yours. 

Also show an option to select font size here inside the box.

I have attached 2 screen shots of the Screen of The Desktop App & 1 screen shot of The Website 

Barna sengupta

1 Comment

NAME - BARNA SENGUPTACODER PROFILE NAME - BASKIIJOINED DATE - 11/09REGISTERED EMAIL -SEN.BARNALI@GMAIL.COMAPP FINISHED AND PUBLISHED - ONE , NAME OF THE APP GIVEN - KIIITIS , UNDER "MY SCHOOL" PROJECTAPPS ON GOING - 3 - QUIZ APP & HELLO WORLD (WORKING IN DETAIL)  18/09 DOWNLOADED DESKTOP PLEZMO FOR SHARING MY APP IN THE COMMUNITY SINCE 18TH I AM TRYING TO GET HELP BUT NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET ANY SOLUTIONS FROM YOUR ENDDESKTOP APP CODE PROFILE SHOWS PROJECTS WHICH ARE NOT MINE. MY PROJECTS ARE NOT REFLECTING ON THE DESKTOP APPBROWSER MAIN HTML IS SHOWING CORRECT PROJECTSAGAIN ON THE PROFILE PAGE WEBSITE IT SHOWS APP COMPLETED 4 & SHOWS 4 TIMES KIIT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL?? I HAVE DONE 1 APP CALLED "KIITIS"  COVER IMAGE OF IT SHOWS  "SCHOOL LOGO" & PUBLISHED AS .APK AND AS WEB APP. DOWNLOADED ON MY SYSTEM. WANT TO SHARE IN THE COMMUNITY. I TRIED TO SEND MESSAGE FROM THE HELP BOX

Login to post a comment