Start a new topic

how to show my project in published list

Hello how to publish in plezmo itself to be visible in Projects Published list. now it is showing 0

The apps that are listed under published are the ones shared with the community. The apps that you have made and exported as android or web apps will remain under Apps Created. Hope this helps.

Apps created are not displayed in coder profile. It is showing only the number. But the apps are not shown. Why it is so?

The apps that I have made are reflecting in the coders profile as a number but when I am clicking on it, it doesn’t open. Please help. Please find the attachment. This appears on my screen when I click on web app.
How to i import my projects to community section?? My project are nit available in community section. Please help

@Anju and @Anukhurana29 the projects that you have created, when you create an android app or webb app the links are sent to your email address. The coder profile will just show the number of apps created by you. 

@Meeraj Chettri your project do not show automatically in the community section. You have to share with community and once the team approves it. It is viewable in the community section. Hope this helps

how to publish my projects in community section? please help

hi,if your are doing with browser built plezmo, you will not get share link button for sharing in community.

For that you need to download the Plezmo app from plezmo website & install it.Login to Plezmo App.

In Plezmo App, under the project section you will get the share button to share in community.

You can follow below procedures for importing the projects in Plezmo App from browser built Plezmo

Hi, you can export your projects from web browser built & save it in folder.

Again you can import the save projects in Plezmo App & it will be saved in Projects section.

You can follow below procedures:

Open your Plezmo web browser built.Go to projects section & Click on more options.Click on Export Project.Your project will be saved in Zip file in your selected folder.

Now open your Plezmo App & Log in,

Click on the 3 horizontal bars at the top-right end of the plezmo App.Click on Import Project & Select the saved project which you have exported in above process.You projects will be saved in Project section.

Hello how to publish in Plezmo itself to be visible in Projects Published list.

Hello how to publish in Plezmo itself to be visible in Projects Published list?

You have to share the project with community and once the team approves it. It is visible in the Projects Published list section. Hope this helps

How to share the project in community section??

HI, if your are doing with browser built plezmo, you will not get share link button for sharing in community.

For that you need to download the Plezmo app from plezmo website & install it. Login to Plezmo App.

You can follow below procedures for importing the projects in Plezmo App from browser built Plezmo

Hi, you can export your projects from web browser built & save it in folder.

Again you can import the save projects in Plezmo App & it will be saved in Projects section.

You can follow below procedures:

Open your Plezmo web browser built.

Go to projects section & Click on more options. Click on Export Project.

Your project will be saved in Zip file in your selected folder.

Now open your Plezmo App & Log in,

Click on the 3 horizontal bars at the top-right end of the plezmo App.

Click on Import Project & Select the saved project which you have exported in above process.

You projects will be saved in Project section.

In Plezmo App, under the project section you will get the share button to share in community.

HI,

How can I delete a.n app which is being added by mistake in the apps created list???

Secondly, please tell hw can I  ensure that my project is submitted to you and visible to you.

Hi, at present we cannot delete the app created.

If your project is submitted in community, it will be checked & will get update in community

Login to post a comment