Start a new topic

Deletion of my two projects from the dashboard.

I had made two projects - one of the info app which have already been published and the other one was a quiz which i made yesterday. Today, when i opened my account , there was no project on the dashboard. Kindly help to restore them

6 people have this problem

hi, all my 4 projects deleted one by one. even one project was complete. i downloaded it so it is in my mail but not showing in my projects. it was not saving work done by me and then suddenly vanished. so upset

Same here with me, I logged in morning that time it was showing there but when I clicked on create new, my old project which is a info app it is gone, it is not on my dashboard now.

same problem with me????

I am also facing same issue I published one and the other one was incomplete and today I found nothing on my dashboard when I logged in to complete my project.

Yesterday i asked that whether we can change our user name or nick name once Plezmo id is made but no reply to this also.

same issue

Hi, kindly refresh the browser and check it

Already refreshed number of times but still showing the same- NO PROJECTS.

Hi, The project is not deleted. It will start showing in new build which will be available in couple of hours."

1 person likes this

We have uploaded a screencast in article https://support.plezmo.com/support/solutions/articles/65000169865-why-am-i-not-seeing-my-projects.

Please follow that screencast to resolve the problem at your end. 

Meanwhile, you can view your projects in incognito window.

I am facing the same issue. Two of my projects got deleted automatically. One of which was complete (school info app) and the web app of the same was created. And the other quiz app was under construction. I tried everything, from deleting cache memory and cookies to waiting for few hours to opening the link in incognito window. Nothing is actually helping.

I have got four issues:

1. After publishing in both Android App and Web App, I received two links in my email account. Web App is perfectly running in my laptop, but the Android App in not working properly in my mobile - The Text in the Labels are overlapping the images in all three screen! Why is it happening and how to correct it.

2. To see my project(app) in the Community I followed the instructions in support.plezmo.com of how to clear the cookies and afterwords reload the appcoder.plezmo.com followed by pressing Shift+Ctrl+r. But to my dismay my app which is already published for which I got acknowledgement through mail got deleted from both of my Project as well as Dashboard Sections. Kindly help to retrieve it.

3. How to locate and also can see my app in the Community. I did search it by the Project(App) Name, but got an error message "No projects available yet!"

4. Button on the Home Screen in Web App is showing "Take A Tour" in the Laptop, but in Android App it is showing "Take A" only in the Mobile. Kindly guide a correction method for the uniformity.

Thu, 9:11 PM

Hello, @Anukhurana29 we have resolved a small glitch at our end. Now your projects should be visible upon loading https://appcoder.plezmo.com/ in incognito window,

If you can see all of your projects in incognito window and not in not in normal browser,  it means that the cookies in your browser are not cleared yet.  

Based on the feedback received from users, we have updated the https://support.plezmo.com/support/solutions/articles/65000169865-why-am-i-not-seeing-my-projects article cover the steps required to clear cookies in your browser.

Simple way to ensure that the cookies are cleared properly in browser is that make sure that url reads “appcoder.plezmo.com”.  and following image shows up before loading app.

Login to post a comment