Start a new topic
Solved

I CAN NOT SHARE PROJECT TO COMMUNITY

I HAVE SEARCHED MANY TIMES IN SOLUTION AND SUPPORT THAT I CAN NOT SHARE MY PROJECT IN COMMUNITY.IT HAS NO OPTION TO SHARE,WHEN I GO TO UNPUBLISHED APP THERE IT SHOWS MY APP AND SOME VIEWERS.

1 person has this problem

No link available to upload Day 3 Assignment.

I am not able to post my projects

BUT I WANT TO SHARE IT IN PLEZMO COMMUNITY

1 person likes this

Hi, to share the projects in community you need to go to the projects & Click on share on community.

As shown in pic below

Preetham.narayan I am only explaining that there is no share option displayed in my screen I tried several times also refresh and clear cache..

Can you share the screenshot of it

1 person likes this
no share button for me also. smae problem

Hi ,if your are doing with browser built plezmo, you will not get share link button.

You need to download the Plezmo app from plezmo website & install it.Login to Plezmo App.

In Plezmo App, you will get the share button to share in community

no share button for me also. same problem

Hi ,if your are doing with browser built plezmo, you will not get share link button.

You need to download the Plezmo app from plezmo website & install it.Login to Plezmo App.

In Plezmo App, you will get the share button to share in community

Is it necessary to download the Plezmo app?

Hi, if you download the Plezmo app ,you can explore the app creation by creating lot of projects  & also you can share created projects  in community

Hi, I have downloaded the app but now I cannot see the projects created by me in the last 3 days. Please help.

Hi, you can export your projects from web browser built & save it in folder.

Again you can import the save projects in Plezmo App & it will be saved in Projects section.

You can follow below procedures:

1. Open your Plezmo web browser built.
  2. Go to projects section & Click on more options.
  3. Click on Export Project.
  4. Your project will be saved in Zip file in your selected folder.
Now open your Plezmo App & Log in,
  1.   Click on the 3 horizontal bars at the top-right end of the plezmo App
  2. Click on Import Project & Select the saved project which you have exported in above process.
  3. You projects will be saved in Project section.

Login to post a comment