Start a new topic

Problem

When I opened the plezmo app to continue my app making 'Appscreen_1 and Appscreen_2' the default tag just hid under my background and I could'nt pill it out. Please help me with it. Here are two pictures while it is in portrait mode I can see the app screen tag but while in landscape mode I cannot see it. Please go through the pics and help me. Thank you waiting for your reply.

Hi, can you tell me  what is version of Plezmo you are using..

New version of Plezmo is 4.8.0 kindly update it

Its already updated to 4.8.0 also no notification for updation of app.Though ill check out once and reply to you back.Thank You.

as im on doing on mobile i cannot see the version. pls help me.

Hi , At the top right you have 3 horizontal bars(More Options) ,Click on More Options & Click on About .

It will display the version of Plezmo App

yup thanks but its updated if it wouldn't be updated then there would come an notification on the bell icon. 

Hi if you still facing the issues , you can do troubleshoot. You follow the same procedure.

At the top right you have 3 horizontal bars(More Options) ,Click on More Options & Click on Troubleshoot .

Fill all the details & click on Checkbox & Submit.

Our engineering team will look into issues & provide the solution

i already wrote my problem in the section trouble shhot.

I have the version 4.8.1 what should I do

Hi ,as you had wrote your issues  in troubleshoot, our engineering team will come up the solution at the earliest.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment