Start a new topic

Displays available in app making

Hi. Myself Nupur Narvencar from std 9. I m creating a project similar to the future of work. In that on the last app screen i want to display all the details entered by the person who answered the survey each time. what is the code for that ? can i save a softcopy of it ?

Can i also get a graph on which i can see what a person clicked during the survey, e.g. can i see how many students clicked on robotics or how many doctors clicked on data science in a form of graph ?

Hello Nupur , we are very glad to know you are tinkering around what could be done more with the app which you have  created with us . This is the best way to learn the thing . You can have the detilas of  the person who participated in the survey of the Future work. for this you will need to add few more elements like textbox where user can enter their details and then you can fetch back this detilas on the last appscreen . in the same way you can ftech  the detials on the graph as well .  But for all this you need to  be very clear with your concepts . Try doing this one by one .Best Luck , and keep coding !

can i save the details appearing on the last app screen ? how to show the details which are clicked on buttons each time as the data is stored on cloud ? i don't want the appearance of all data but just that data clicked each time. i tried with textbox and it's working.

I am very much  happy to know that you tried the "Textbox "  element and its working fine . If you want to select particular data which is being entered in the textbox , you need to code it differently .May be you can try with other app elements along with textbox  , but it will get more complicated . I really appreciate your efforts of exploring the code further. but all these parts could not be explaind through chat itself . So I will request you to please go through the different project available in the "Community " section to get more and more idea. you can also refer the session recording to get the idea on how you can code it further . Happy Coding !

thanks for your support. i am able to get display on my last screen. now i wanted to know if there is a way by which i can save this screen on my pc or mobile or on app itself so that i can view it at a later time.

thanks for your support. i am able to get display on my last screen. now i wanted to know if there is a way by which i can save this screen on my pc or mobile or on app itself so that i can view it at a later time.

Could you please elaborate more on ' Save this screen on my pc or mobile or on app itself ".  all the appscreen in the plezmo platform are being "Autosaved " if you want to have the images or somthing like  on your project, You can add it to your project while creating it , you can do it after as well.iyou just need to go to the project, click on "More option " with three dots on right top cornor, edit your project, and then you can add the image from the right side,  you can browse  the image and then its done. 

In my project the person who answered the survey enters information about him, which then appears on the last app screen. I want to save this app screen so that I can see the information later on . Can i save it ?

all the appscreen in the plezmo platform are being "Autosaved ". where are they saved? can i view them?

Yes, as I said it is " Autosaved " it's get saved when you create it . And it remain there unless and until you delete them. If you want to see that particular appscreen , you can do it by adding code " go to canvas - appscreen " from " Canvas " subcategory . Keep coding !
Login to post a comment