Start a new topic
Solved

Selection Criteria : Catalyst Challenge

Greetings of the day.

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I request your clarification on the following matter. I, Johny Abraham, while accepting the Catalyst challenge was informed from your end that " Schools having more than 200 registration of students will be recognized and awarded with a Plezmo Genesis Kit and the school will be receiving a trophy " and " Top 5 schools having maximum number of students completing the course will be awarded with a Plezmo Core Kit "

However , in your present mail I find a change in the criteria of awarding schools, it is been stated that " As a reminder, the Catalyst Challenge requires that at least 200 students from your school complete the course by the deadline".

Kindly resolve this query as soon as possible. We have been putting all our efforts in these virtual times to motivate students to participate in large numbers and complete the course.

Thank you.

Regards

Johny Abraham

ATL In-Charge

Anand Niketan Maninagar ( ATL UID : 305352)

1 Comment

Hello. The criteria has not changed. It has been the same as at the time when you accepted the Catalyst Challenge. You have been doing the right thing as you mentioned in motivating the students to participate in large numbers and complete the course. We urge you to send out the message for this final week so that students are aware that there is a deadline coming up. Thanks.

Login to post a comment