Start a new topic

unable to create web app

I am trying to create a Webapp but unable to create. Shows Fail to create repeatedly.. and i have no pictures in my project

2 people have this problem

Unable to create web app. Nothing shown in my project page. It’s showing loading with 3 dots

unable to create web app please help how to publish

Hi, Go to the projects section & Click on 3 dots(more options) on the project you need to create a webapp as shown in pic below & Click on Create WebApp. You will get webapp link in your registered email

I am not able to create app of the second project.  It says that "something went wrong, failed to create app of the project" kindly advice.  I had refreshed and used ctrl+shift+R.

I am also not able to create my app. It is showing failed to create app. Please help. I have to submit my app for the competition.

Hi, Go to the projects section & Click on 3 dots(more options) on the project you need to create a webapp as shown in pic below & Click on Create WebApp. You will get webapp link in your registered email

WebApp generation may fail if the size of the App is too big ...

If you still unable to create the Webapp link...Please click the troubleshoot option in the hamburger menu (3 horizontal bars) on the Top Right corner of the app. This should automatically send the troubleshooting logs to us. Our team will then reach out to you with a solution. For further assistance please write to support@plezmo.com

hi 

i hv tried to create my webapp but its showing failed to create the webapp when i try to make it everytime i even tried to make an android app and it showed that app creation successfull but i did not recive a link

WebApp generation may fail if the size of the App is too big ...

If you still unable to create the Webapp link...Please click the troubleshoot option in the hamburger menu (3 horizontal bars) on the Top Right corner of the app. This should automatically send the troubleshooting logs to us. Our team will then reach out to you with a solution. For further assistance please write to support@plezmo.com

Login to post a comment