Start a new topic

I am facing problem in executing my plezmo project

The problem is: that when I make any project in the plezmo app, when I execute it the very first time, it gets executed succesfully . but when I try to execute it the second time, nothing happens. Can you give a solution to this issue?

1 person has this problem

Hi Sristi,

Can you please attach a screenshot of the code .

so that we can check and get back to you with solution.

Hello Sristi,

Can you please elaborate a bit more on the behavior?

Executes the first time meaning -  by first meaning when you run the project executes just once?

For programs running just once, please check the programming blocks used.

Plezmo supports event based programming; viz. When an event occurs, do some action.

For e.g. when "button" is clicked or when "some condition" becomes true (which is an event) then "increment the count" (which is an action) and so on so forth. 

If the actions ("move the button", "go to next screen" etc) are coded within such event blocks then the actions would only happen when the event occurs.

If the "action code blocks" are added in the "when program starts" event, those will fall under the "run once" category.

Hope this helps. You can refer to the community projects, to see how other Plezmo community users have coded their projects.

Actually, I had copied every single command that is referred in ur videos. When I tried the first application and that was the extended challenge application. Then also the same thing happened (first time the program ran well and second time no reaction). Then I watched it's video and copied every single command but the same thing happened. Then I thought that it would be my fault and moved to the next course. But now, when I am making any application it gets executed only one time. When I try to execute it again it doesn't give any reaction. Can you please give a solution to this problem

1 person likes this
I can face same problem that chauhansristi91 describes.i also needs its solution. It irritates me while programming. I restart plezmo app for run my program.but it executes only once. If i want to reexecute it,it can't runs.plz fix it.

Hi, can you please share the screenshot of the code in the code area of your project?

Please try executing the projects that are available in the community and please let us know if the same problem arises.

Hi First I also thought that I would have done something wrong and I tried executing community project but the same problem occurred with them also.

Can you please try troubleshooting the problem from the app by going to more options(Three horizontal lines on the top right corner of the Plezmo homepage) and then please give access to your logs. Also give detailed description about the problem including the details of the device you are on and the Plezmo version you are using which you can see from more options -> About.

I've tried this also

Even I have the same problem which Chauhansristi91 and Jagjeet Singh describe. I am using Windows 7(SP1).Please help me out.

Can you please try troubleshooting the problem from the app by going to more options(Three horizontal lines on the top right corner of the Plezmo homepage) and then please give access to your logs. Also give detailed description about the problem including the details of the device you are on and the Plezmo version you are using which you can see from more options -> About.

I have done troubleshooting also

Login to post a comment