Start a new topic
Solved

Unable to save the Project as android as well as Web App

I have created a project and when I exported that project as an android as well as web app I am getting error as "Failed to Create App of Project".

I am not using any large sized images just two images are used by me of size 9KB and 12KB.

I am using latest version of Plezmo 4.8.0.

Capture.PNG
(11.6 KB)

1 person has this problem

have  you found any solution 

Webapp creation may fail if the project has larger images. Please resize the images to be less than 1 MB and try the operation again.

If you still unable to create the webapp link,Kindly follow the below steps

Please click on the hamburger menu (three horizontal bars) in the top right of your Plezmo app. Click Troubleshoot. Enter the requested details and send to the Plezmo support team. This will help the team view your error logs so that they can help you with a solution.

Sir , it's not webapp it's Android app.Which is not been able to create.
Please tell what to do waiting for your reply ?

I have tried it to save as android app as well as web app. But nothing happened. I am getting the error again and again. I have also checked the size of images. All things are perfect but still the error is coming.

I did not received any support from Plezmo yet.

If you still unable to create the webapp or android app link,Kindly follow the below steps

Please click on the hamburger menu (three horizontal bars) in the top right of your Plezmo app. Click Troubleshoot. Enter the requested details and send to the Plezmo support team. This will help the team view your error logs so that they can help you with a solution.

Ok sir I will try
Ok sir I will try and please give a contact no so that plezmo team can understand my doubt clearly

sir i had sent it to plezmo team .I hope  i would get a solution as fast as possible  

thank you sir my problem is solved 

HAPPY CODING

1 person likes this

I am still getting the same problem. I have not received any solution.

I have also not received any technical assistance.

Please help me in resolving the issue.

Login to post a comment