Start a new topic
Solved

Not able to display bar and pie chart in course5

In course 5 where we have to display a bar on topic people and their professions and a pie chart on topic people and their age. But in my project none of the both is getting displayed in a right manner as i saw in the maam's video. Please tell the solution.

Thanks @Preetham.narayana for sharing the solution.

Hello @preetham.narayana, thanks for sharing the solution but the graph is still not coming. Pie chart is not displayed on screen even though labels of them are there and in pie chart area, all the labels are not being displayed and also the displayed one's are also not displayed in a right manner. No error is there in coding done. The cloud data is also not getting updated after every vote submitted. It is the same every time. I tried many times to make cloud data key value store updated after every vote or a value. I click on an option 2 times but it is shown just one as value for all keys. below is the snip of that app screen which displays the graphs and below that is my cloud data that is not getting updated regularly after every new value that is inserted to provide it to the cloud data key value store(2 snips) and at last is the block coding snip( 4 snips.). In 2.8 graph it was not there so i asked you again. Please check the matter

The ageband1 votes are 5 in value because i made them increment by 5 otherwise they were not getting updated. they are also errorful.

Hi vansh got see the code but need to rectify it

In your statement you need to change the key value

Set key should be key value not the variable values

For ex:  Set key admin_key in the cloud key store to admin_votes

You need to change all the code statements...& recheck it

Thanks for sharing the error. But did you meant like the one shared here in snip below. 

Yes.... But again error 

Set key softwareprofessional_key in the cloud key value store to softwareprofessional_votes

As i have shared the image 

Thanks for the perfect solution. Now the graphs are being displayed nicely.

I think i had not seen the key store and variable storing part nicely.

Happy Coding.....

1 person likes this

Hello @Preetham.narayana, is there anything after course 6 in plezmo or it is the end of the plezmo course ?

My graphs are not being displayed though I have put the same blocks as in the tutorial. please help.

Kindly check the codes block by block..Verify the key values names given is correct or not ..Check the spelling  And try to recheck.. if still unable to get the graphs.....You can share the screenshot of the code

I have checked my code thrice and also attached them above but still  I am suffering for the problem of the 2nd 2 graphs are creating a lot of problems they are leading the execution aborted errors . if I disable them then all the code is correct but the  graphs are still not visible

Please

Login to post a comment