Start a new topic

HOW TO CONNECT TWO OR MORE LEVEL WITH RIGHT PROGRAMING

IF I DO SO THE WHOLE PROGRAMING GOES WRONG .

PLZ DO RESPOND AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM

Can you please share some more information about the problem, by adding some screenshots of the code area and the app design area ?

Hi, Can you specify  problem more clearly and also you can share screen shot of it

1 person likes this

Can you elaborate the problem which you are facing?

this is what i did to make level 1 and i even succeded but when i tried to make level 2 in continution the whole programing went wrong . i am sending you level 2 programing as well . i learned this all from webinar seesion

sir if you help me it will be pleasure for me

Please note that there are two blocks for the scoreboard2 message(2nd level) which actually says the same thing and also 'the show thank label and scoreboard broadcast message 'should be placed inside the 'if time=0 block' (second level's timer block). Now to connect level 1 to level 2, please make sure you have the play2_button in the third app screen as after the game is played the user go to the third app screen. 

Or if you want that the player score some points in order to get qualified for the next level, you will have to write the code which checks the score of the first level and then accordingly direct the player to the app screen having the play_button(2nd level). Hope this helps!

If you want to continue the game please direct to the next Program once finish the first level. Here you do the next level program ( 2nd level). 

SIR THAT IS HELPING ME BUT SIR MY CONCEPT IS THAT I HAVE SET LIKE FOR EXAMPLE TO GET 10 POINTS TO GO TO NEXT TO NEXT LEVEL IF A PERSON FAIL SO HE NEED TO PLAY THE LEVEL AGAIN AND IF HE PASS THE GO TO NEXT LEVEL OPTION WILL BE APPEAR THEN  ...... 

Login to post a comment