Start a new topic
Solved

Unable to create a valid WEB APP

When a create a web app and publish it . I got a link to my email. When I click on the click it shows this -The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Kindly avoid word "python" in project name. Please rename your project and try creating the webapp again.

1 person likes this

The same problem I too have. I created 3 time eventhough it is showing the error

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

please give me solution. I have to submit this link for my Certificate.

Please help out fast. Tomorrow is the last date to submit

Hi deepti,

May be you can create a new web app if the last link has been expired .

There was glitch in server from last few days now resolved.

Thank you Mr. Prashant Ambardekar, You are perfectly right in resolving my problem.

I got rid of "python" in the project name. Now the new link which I generated is working fine. 

Can you please  try creating the webapp again. It might be due to internet server issues.

same here but not solved, created many times, got the link in the mail but on clicking the link we get this message in the browser; "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Login to post a comment